Dear John by Nicholas Sparks

Monday 9 February 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

You may have noticed I've had a few days off reading. I've had my friend Shannan of sunshinebutterfliesandbooks.co.uk visit me at uni so I have not read anything for a few days.

And I know I know, I'm Nicholas Sparks obsessed, but I still have a few more of his books to read including Dear John. This book also has a film adaptation which I will obviously watch after I have read the book. After reading the synopsis, it seems to be a rather hard hitting read and has some sort of link to the disaster of 9/11. I'm really looking forward to reading this book as of all of the Nicholas Sparks books I read and I hope he lives up to my expectations; he hasn't let me down so far!!!


Happy Reading!!!

xHannahx

No comments:

Post a Comment