Fairest in all the land by Bill Willingham - Review

Monday 2 February 2015

Hello Book Lovers!!!

I have finished my first graphic novel!!! And I loved it!!! Who knew fairytale characters could be so bad ass!!!

Fairest in all the land follows a murder mystery and Cinderella, the super-spy is the only one that can put a stop to these murders. A list of names of other fairytale characters is discovered but Cinderella's name isn't on the list. She later discovers that this list is a hit list and the order of the names are the order in which these fairytale characters will die.

After reading this I now know I need to get the Fairest series and the Fables series. It made me laugh so much and kept me gripped throughout. The only reason I had to finish it off this morning instead of reading it all last night was because I literally couldn't keep my eyes open I was that tired.

I can't wait to get my hands on these series' and I will definitely be posting reviews of them when I read them :)

Rating /5
5

Happy Reading!!!

xHannahx

No comments:

Post a Comment