Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll

Sunday 22 February 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

The next book I have decided to read is Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll. Now I thought the copy I have of this is awesome anyway because it has two stories in, not just the one, and of course, it's clothbound...so pretty!!! But I've just had a brief look through this copy and it also has introductions to the stories, and notes on the stories and also two extra stories!!! So many stories!!! Alice's Adventures Underground, and Alice on the Stage are the two extra stories and I actually have no idea what those are about but I can't wait to read them!!! If you want to read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland I highly recommend buying this copy as it has so much extra content. My boyfriend bought me this off the Waterstones website for £11.29 so it is slightly more expensive than your average book but so worth it!!!


Happy Reading!!!

xHannahx

No comments:

Post a Comment