The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne

Sunday 17 July 2016
Hello Everyone!!!

I've decided to pick up my reread for this month which is The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne. I remember loving this book when I first read it and I also love the film but it's been a few years since the last time I read this story so I thought it was time to give it another read.

This is about a little boy who moves house and while there, meets another little boy behind a big wired fence. This little boy is wearing what looks like striped pyjamas however as the story unveils we learn the true meaning behind why he looks the way he does.

I'm hoping to love this book just as much if not more than the first time round and I just can't wait to get stuck into the story again!




Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx



No comments:

Post a Comment