New Moon by Stephanie Meyer

Sunday 24 July 2016
Hello Everyone!!!

I've completely forgot to tell you what I'm currently reading! I'm rereading New Moon by Stephanie Meyer which is the final book I had planned to read this month. Yes I've got to the final book on my monthly TBR! And I'm just over half way through! I don't think I'll get any more books read this month after this one as it's my boyfriends birthday this upcoming week so I'll be spending a lot of time with him (long distance relationship!). However if I get New Moon finished I will be so happy! It will be the first month this year I will have got everything on my monthly TBR read! Which means next month will be a completely fresh TBR and I can't wait!

I'm liking New Moon so far however it's the same kind of situation as Twilight...I liked it better when I was 16! I think I'm liking New Moon more than Twilight however.




Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx



No comments:

Post a Comment