The Heir by Kiera Cass

Monday 17 August 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

The next book I'm reading is The Heir by Kiera Cass, the first book in the sequel series of The Selection Series, and I'm super excited!!! I loved The Selection Series so I hope to like this series just as much :) So far August has been a fantastic reading month and I hope it will stay that way :)

Now all I know about this book is it's about Prince Maxon and America's daughter I think and that instead of it being 35 girls and 1 prince, it's the opposite way around :) It will be interesting to see how this world has been developed over the years and whether war is still happening between the Northerners, Southerners and the palace, although the Northerners seemed to side more with the palace by the end of The Selection Series.



Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx

No comments:

Post a Comment