LA Reading List

Tuesday 30 June 2015
Hello Again Book Lovers!!!

You've got lots of posts to read today but this is the last one. It's slightly different as you can see from the title, and this is because in a few hours time I'm going on holiday for a week to Los Angeles!!!

As I won't be posting while I'm there, but I will still be reading, I thought I'd let you know what books I'm taking with me :)


The first book I want to read, and will be reading on the plane on the way there is Papertowns by John Green.


I haven't read anything by John Green apart from The Fault In Our Stars so I thought it was about time I picked up some of his other books. The film to this is also coming out very soon so I wanted to read it before I see the film.


If I get this read on the plane, then I want to read Dream a Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher.


My dad just got me this book at the weekend but I can't wait to read it so it has jumped straight to the top end of my TBR list.


Another book I'm taking with me is A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas.


This book has been hyped a lot this year and as it's a Beauty and the Beast retelling I couldn't not read it. I love Beauty and the Beast so I'm super excited to read this.


I'm also taking Looking For Alaska by John Green.


Like I said before, I really want to read more of John Green's work so I hope to get this read at some point on my LA journey, whether that's while I'm there or on the way back :)


And the final book I'm taking is The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien.


My boyfriend has gave me this copy of his book to read as he now has a beautiful box set of them all so this is now mine to keep :) I've never been too bothered about The Hobbit or The Lord of the Rings but after watching all of the films again this year I feel up for reading the books :)


That's all for my LA Reading List. I don't expect to get all of these books read but I do have a 9 hour journey there and a 9 hour journey back so that is plenty of time to read :)

I will of course upload reviews of all the books I read while I'm away when I get back so you can look forward to those posts at the end of next week :)


Are any of you going on holiday soon, and if so, what do you think you'll read while on your travels? Let me know in the comments below :)


For now...


Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx


No comments:

Post a Comment