Birthday Book Haul 2015

Friday 5 June 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!! 

I'm posting a slightly different post today but one I'm sure you'll enjoy :) It's a Birthday Book Haul!!! Yes, the other day I turned 21 and I got a crazy amount of books!!! So I thought I'd share them with you :)

First I'm going to share the stand alone books I received so here they are:

The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton


Kate Morton is the author of one of my favourite books so I'm super excited to read this.


And lucky for me, I also got another Kate Morton book:

The Distant Hours


Both of these first books are quite big so they will probably take me a little longer to read but I'm super excited to get back into Kate Morton's writing :)


The next books I'm going to share with you are both by John Green and they are:

Paper Towns


The film adaptation of this book is coming out very soon so this is a priority on my list to read soon!!!


And the second John Green book I got was:

Looking for Alaska


A lot of people have said that this is their favourite John Green book so I want to see what all of the hype is about :)


The next book is:

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


This is a Beauty and the Beast retelling and as Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney film and one of my favourite films of all time, I'm super excited to read this one!!!


And the final stand alone I got for my birthday was:

Six Years by Harlen Coben


If you have read my recent posts you will probably know that I have recently read Missing You by Harlen Coben. I actually only gave that book 3* but I'm interested in reading some of his other work :)


Now onto the series I received!!!

The first series is:

The Maze Runner by James Dashner


This is a series that also has film adaptations. The first book is the only one so far that has a film adaptation but I think the second book is getting it's film adaptation very soon. I haven't seen the film version of the first book so I'm going into this series pretty much blind.


And the second series I got for my birthday was:

The Selection Series by Kiera Kass


This series has been mentioned a lot on Booktube and it seems like something I could really get into so I'm excited to start these :)


I'm going to add a mini haul onto the end of this post as in a few days time it is also me and my boyfriend's two year anniversary and he has bought me a couple of graffic novels :)

They are:

Fairest Volume 1: Wide Awake
Fairest Volume 2: The Hidden Kingdom

Both by Bill Willingham


After reading Fairest in All the Land by Bill Willingham I knew I had to start the series and now I can!!!


Thank you to everyone that got me books for my birthday/anniversary, I couldn't be more happy!!!


I hope you've enjoyed reading through this post and I will speak to you again very soon :)


xHannahx

No comments:

Post a Comment