Girl Online by Zoe Sugg - Review

Saturday 3 January 2015

So I have just finished reading Girl Online by Zoe Sugg (aka Zoella). Before reading this I had watched and read a few reviews on it and so I was intrigued to find out more about the story.

It is an easy, relaxing read and I found it very enjoyable. It has only taken me 3 days to read and I became so attached to some of the characters unbelievably quickly!!! Favourite Character: Elliot :)

Overview of Story
A young girl called Penny starts an anonymous blog called Girl Online. Her best friend Elliot (my favourite character :D) is the only person that knows she is the owner of the blog.

Penny and her family travel to New York and during their time there, Penny meets a boy called Noah. Noah and Penny create a strong bond very quickly and saying goodbye at the end of the holiday ends up being a difficult task for both of them.

But then Penny finds out information she couldn't imagine even in her wildest dreams. Could this be the end of Noah and Penny's friendship!!! Dun dun duuuuun..............

If you want to find out more about the lives of Penny, Elliot and Noah, you know what you have to do!!!

Overall I really enjoyed reading this book. It covers many issues such as tested friendships, anxiety and panic attacks, love lives etc. and is written in such an understandable way.

Book Rating /5

         4

Let me know in the comments what you thought of this book if you've read it, and if you haven't read it, let me know if it sounds like a book you would like to read :)

xHannahx



No comments:

Post a Comment