April 2015 Wrap Up

Friday 1 May 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

It's that time again!!! It's Wrap Up time :D April has been a quite good reading month, much better than March anyway. I managed to read 6 books and I've had dissertation hand in and a presentation this month for uni so not bad going at all!!!

Lets get to it!!!


The 1st book I read in April was A Place for Us by Harriett Evans.


This was a really enjoyable read about family dramas and coping when things don't exactly go how you were expecting. If you want a nice easy read, but something that keeps you gripped throughout, then this is the book for you!!! I gave it 4* on Goodreads.


The 2nd book I read in April was The List of my Desires by Gregoire Delacourt.


I read most of this while I was on a train to and from London and it made my train journey much more enjoyable. This is such a quick, easy read, so if you are having a super busy time but don't want to not be reading, then I definitely recommend you give this a read. You could easily read it in one sitting. It covers the positives and negatives of money and what having a substantial amount of money can affect, such as family, friends, and yourself. I gave this 3* on Goodreads.


The 3rd book I read was The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks.


This is a lovely story about how two people are separated but get brought back together again for a mutual friend's funeral. It's romantic, dramatic, and heartbreaking so if you want a cutesy yet heart wrenching love story then this is the book for you. I gave it 3* on Goodreads.


The 4th book I read was The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.


I decided this month was the month to get my nose stuck into a series as I hadn't done so yet this year. I loved this book and the film is also fantastic. I gave it 5* on Goodreads.


The 5th book I read this month was Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.


This is the 2nd book in The Hunger Games trilogy and my favourite one!!! I loved this book so much and gave it 5* on Goodreads.


And the final book I read was Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.


This is the final book in the trilogy and although I did enjoy this book I didn't enjoy it as much as the other 2. I gave it 5* on Goodreads.


And my Favourite April Read is.....


Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins!!!



Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx


No comments:

Post a Comment