Introduction

Thursday 1 January 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

I thought I would just introduce this blog by telling you a little about myself and what kind of posts to expect :)

My name is Hannah Macleod. I am from Newcastle upon Tyne. I am studying BA (Hons) Dance Practice at the University Centre Doncaster and will be graduating this year (I can't wait!!!). And I love reading!!! I also have two other blogs, one based on my dance bits and bobs which I started in (I think) July 2014) and the other is just a general blog of lots of different things I get up to (which I am also starting today!!!) Here are the links below if you want to check those out :)


I will be posting reviews on all the books I will be reading from now on so it gives you readers some ideas if you are stuck thinking of a book you would like to get you nose stuck into :)

So to get things started!!! The first book of 2015 I will be reading is.....

Girl Online by Zoe Sugg (aka Zoella)!!! 
I love watching Zoe's videos and can't wait to get my nose stuck in this book!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment