The Choice by Nicholas Sparks

Wednesday 27 May 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

Yes, he's back!!! Nicholas Sparks :D I thought I would give myself an easier read to end the month off as I have a performance day tomorrow and Friday so I won't have a lot of time to read over those two days. I'm excited to get back into a Nicholas Sparks book and the one I'm reading is The Choice. This is the last Nicholas Sparks book on my shelf that I haven't read so until I get some more of his books I won't be reading any more for a while after this one. 

I don't know too much about this book other than it obviously has the romance element to it and it has something to do with next door neighbours; the guy liking the girl but the girl not interested in him. That's about it for now!!!




Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx

No comments:

Post a Comment