Books To Check Out: A Journal

Sunday 18 January 2015
Slightly different post today but I just wanted to share with you something I've bought myself that is not exactly a book. As a book lover, naturally I have a HUGE TBR list and although I have a Goodreads account, I have wanted somewhere to write down a list of all of my books to read. So when I found this little treasure in Waterstones for £7.99, I just had to get it.


All I need now is a stamp :)


You can write in all your books to read and there is even a column to stamp for when you have read them.


Not only is there space to write in the books you want to read, but there are also pages to write down your favourite books and passages, love it!!!


And finally there are also pages for your borrowed/lent books so you can keep track of who's books you've borrowed and what books you have lent out to people :)


There is also this really lovely quote on the back. A huge part of my life is books and reading so this quote really stood out to me when I read it :)

Hope you have enjoyed this slightly different post :)

Happy Reading!!!

xHannahx





No comments:

Post a Comment