Attachments by Rainbow Rowell - Review

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Hello Book Lovers!!!

I've just finished Attachments by Rainbow Rowell and once again she hasn't failed to entertain me. I literally fell in love with how this book is written. It is so clever and so hilarious!!!

It is about a man called Lincoln who's job is basically to check people's emails and send them warnings if they are breaking any of the rules. But there are 2 girls, Jennifer and Beth, and Lincoln finds himself enjoying reading their emails. He gets caught up in their conversations and eventually starts to have feeling for one of them. But does Lincoln leave it too late to make a move?

This novel had me laughing all the way through. The way Rainbow Rowell writes is just fantastic. She is still one of my favourite authors and I can't wait to read Landline (which I have just got today!!!) :D

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone that likes contemporary, but also anyone that loves to get their head stuck in a comedy; something that makes them laugh constantly!!!

Rating /5
4

Happy Reading!!!

xHannahx

No comments:

Post a Comment