The Distant Hours by Kate Morton

Sunday 11 October 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

The next book I'll be reading in the month of October is The Distant Hours by Kate Morton. I've been meaning to read another Kate Morton book for a very long time now and as I have two unread books of hers on my shelf I decided it was time to give one of them a read :)

From what I can gather from the synopsis, a letter is delivered that has been lost in the post for many years. This letter then leads the characters to unearth family secrets as they set out on a journey to visit (or revisit as the case may be), Milderhurst Castle.

I think this book sounds fascinating yet unsettling, and as it is Halloween this month, I felt I needed a book that was going to make me feel, if anything, a little creeped out!!!


I also just want to say that this book is rather huge (670 pages), so don't expect a review up in the next few days!!! And also, I just want to mention how beautiful the cover of this book is. Kate Morton always seems to have stunning book covers and I just can't wait to get my head stuck into this story!!!


Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx

No comments:

Post a Comment