The Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz

Wednesday 28 October 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

The next book I'm reading this month is The Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz. I'm super excited about reading this book as I'm pretty sure it's based on the Disney T.V show The Descendants. I've never actually watched the T.V show but I love Disney and I love reading about the villains which is what this book provides.

All I know about this book is that the villains have been banished to The Isle of the Lost and can't escape unless they find the Dragon's Eye. But the Dragon's Eye is hidden in the Forbidden Fortress. If they don't find it, then they don't escape.

I think this book sounds right up my street and because it's Disney related, I'm super excited to find out how the characters have been written in this story.



If you've read this book then let me know in the comments below what you thought of it and I'll speak to you all very soon with a review :)


Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx

No comments:

Post a Comment