Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - Review

Friday 1 May 2015

Hello Book Lovers!!!

I've finished the trilogy!!! Although I finished Mockingjay in May, I'm still going to class it as an April read as I read the majority of it in April. I have to say I didn't get into this book as much as the others. Catching Fire is still my favourite.book of the series.

The reason I think I didn't get into this part of the story as much is because for some reason throughout this book I just didn't feel connected to the characters like I have done in the previous books. I also didn't like the ending as I was 'on the other team'. If you've read the books you'll know what I mean. 

Although unfortunately I didn't get into this book as much as the other two, I did still enjoy it and I liked how it was a different kind of battle. The fight against the Capitol was intense and did keep me interested throughout this section of the story. There were just other sections within the story that I felt I lost interest in.

Overall I would still recommend finishing the trilogy and if you have, then what did you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below :)

Rating /5
4




Full Trilogy Rating /5
5


Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx

No comments:

Post a Comment