All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher

Saturday 2 May 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

Today I'm going to share with you my first read of April and I'm so excited for this one!!! It's All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher. Carrie is known as the honorary big sister on YouTube so if you haven't checked out her YouTube videos I highly recommend them to you. She is also currently playing Eponine in Les Mis in the West End!!! Multi talented or what!!! 

This is a non fiction book (and my 1st non fiction book of this year) about how to deal with growing up through the teenage years into adulthood covering issues such as school life, relationships, heartbreak, and positivity. I really think this is going to be a fantastic book and I can't wait to start reading it!!!




Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx

No comments:

Post a Comment