Dream a Little Christmas Dream by Giovanna Fletcher

Sunday 27 December 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

It's time for another Christmas novella!!! I know that Christmas is over but it's not time to come out of the festive spirit just yet. Dream a Little Christmas Dream is a novella of the book Dream a Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher. This is brand new out this year so this will be my first time reading this story. I read Dream a Little Dream earlier this year and thoroughly enjoyed it so I'm hoping that I will enjoy Dream a Little Christmas Dream just as much.

All I can gather from the synopsis is the main character Sarah is looking forward to spending Christmas with her housemate and her boyfriend Brett. But when her housemate announces she's moving out and Brett starts to act strange, Sarah starts to worry.

It sounds pretty exciting so I'm looking forward to seeing what the characters get up to and where their lives are after Dream a Little Dream.


Let me know what you thought of this little novella if you've read it and if you've read Dream a Little Dream then also let me know what you thought of that :)


Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx

No comments:

Post a Comment