The Kill Order by James Dashner

Sunday 27 September 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

The next book I'll be reading will be the last book to do with The Maze Runner. The Kill Order by James Dashner is the prequel to The Maze Runner series and by the looks of the synopsis, we are introduced to completely new characters.

I think this is great as it's always nice to be introduced to new characters; I just hope I like them as much as the characters in The Maze Runner series!!!

From the synopsis I can see that in this story we follow two characters called Mark and Trina who have survived the sun flares that have devastated the Earth. But now they are out to save themselves and their friends from a contagious disease that is sending people crazy.

So it sounds very similar to The Maze Runner series but with different characters. Lets see how I find this one!!!



Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx


No comments:

Post a Comment