The Maze Runner by James Dashner

Sunday 6 September 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

I've decided to get my head stuck into another series and this time it's The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner. I thought this would be a great series to read now as the second film is coming out very soon and I still haven't seen the first film so this needs to happen soon!!!

I really don't know much about this series at all so I'm going into it pretty blind but so many people love this series and the first film was also loved by many people.

Is this going to be another series which gives me all the feels?!?!? Let find out!!!



So as you've probably guessed, this is the first book in the series and then I will be continuing on with the second book, The Scorch Trials :)


Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx


No comments:

Post a Comment