March Wrap Up | 2016

Thursday 7 April 2016
Hello Book Lovers!!!

Today I'm eventually going to be wrapping up my reading from March. Sorry this is a little late but at least it's now posted!!! You will also get a full video wrap up very soon too!!!


The first book I read in March was:

The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton



This isn't my favourite Kate Morton book, The Distant Hours is still my favourite however I did still really enjoy this book as well. It follows a girl called Edith who witnesses a murder and she goes to find out what actually happened that day, unravelling family secrets, mysteries etc. I loved the mystery elements and the locations were also really beautiful as well. I also loved most of the characters and found their back stories really interesting. I gave this book 4/5* on Goodreads.



The second book I read was:

Shelter by Harlen Coben



This was my reread for the month and I'm so glad that I revisted this story and these characters. It's about a guy called Mickey Bolitar who's father has died, his mother is in rehab, and his girlfriend Ashley has disappeared. I loved how thrilling and intense this read was and there was always a surprise just around the corner. I was on the edge of my seat throughout and the character development was fantastic. I gave this 5/5* on Goodreads.



And the final book I read this month was:

Girl Online on Tour by Zoe Sugg



This is the second book in the Girl Online series. I read Girl Online last January and although it is aimed at younger readers, I still enjoyed the story, and some of the characters I really loved reading about. Revisiting these characters in this book was lovely and I still loved Elliot just as much, if not more this time round. It's a cutesy quick read and although younger readers will probably appreciate it more, I think if you like contemporary reads then you'll enjoy this. I gave this book 4/5* on Goodreads.



So that's all the books I read this month. It wasn't as much as I wanted to read but I still read some great books so I'm happy with that. So now it's time for my Favourite March Read. And that goes to.....


Shelter by Harlen Coben!!!



I haven't read a thriller in a while so this was a great reintroduction to this genre. I definitely want to pick up more thriller books soon as I don't actually own that many and I would like to read some more.



If you've read any of the books I've mentioned, leave what you thought of them down in the comments if you wish. I'll be posting my video wrap up very soon so I will speak to you all then!!!


Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx


No comments:

Post a Comment