November Wrap Up 2015

Monday 30 November 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

It's this time again. It's Wrap Up time!!! I have to say it's not a very big wrap up as I've not read too much this month. I just feel like it's gone so quickly and I've had no time to just sit down for a few hours and read. But here we go anyway!!!


The first book I read this month was:
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


This is a story about a girl who is a hunter and shoots a wolf not realising that this wolf is actually a faerie and when you kill a faerie there is going to be trouble. I really enjoyed this book and being introduced to the fae world was just fantastic. I gave this book 4* on Goodreads.


The next book I read in the month of November was:
Winnie the Pooh: The Complete Collection of Stories and Poems by A.A.Milne


It was great to be back in the Hundred Acre Wood with Winnie the Pooh and his friends. I also haven't read a children's book like this in a while so it was super fun getting back into children's literature. I gave this 4* on Goodreads.


And the final book I read this month was:
The Borrowers by Mary Norton


I've seen the film of The Borrowers but up until now, not read the book. Although it wasn't completely like the film, it still has the same basic storyline and the characters were all fantastic to read about. We meet Pod who 'borrows' off the humans in the house they live underneath but when his daughter becomes friends with one of the humans, The Borrowers find themselves in a lot of trouble. I gave this 4* on Goodreads.


As you can see I haven't gave any books 5* this month but there is still one book I feel that has stood out and so the book that wins the award for my Favourite November Read is:

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


I found this book thoroughly enjoyable and as it is based a little bit around Beauty and the Beast which is my favourite film, it was a great read for me and I thought the writing style was great and the characters were all very well developed.


As always, my full reviews of all of these books are also on my blog so you can go check those out. That's it for now and I'll speak to you all again in December!!!


Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx


No comments:

Post a Comment