Winnie the Pooh: The Complete Collection of Stories and Poems by A.A.Milne

Monday 16 November 2015
Hello Everyone!!!

I've decided, as I don't feel in the mood to read a book that I have to think too hard on, I'm going to read Winnie the Pooh: The Complete Collection of Stories and Poems by A.A.Milne. I haven't read young children's literature in a very long time and since I bought this a few months ago at a book fair (and it only cost me £3!!!) I thought it would be the perfect time to give it a read.

I've loved Winnie the Pooh and his friends for as long as I can remember and I loved reading the stories and watching the films when I was younger. I have wanted to read more Winnie the Pooh stories as an adult for a while now to see what I think of A.A.Milne's writing style as I obviously didn't think of that aspect when I was younger.

This book consists of a collection of stories where we are introduced to all of the characters and taken on many adventures through the Hundred Acre Woods. A collection of poems are also printed in this edition which I'm really interested in as I don't remember ever reading any of the poems A.A.Milne has written. I also don't read much poetry at all so this will hopefully be a nice little insight into some poetry for me.


Can I also just say how beautiful this book is. I love the illustrations and there are also many throughout so I'm excited to see all of them as I read through all of the adventures!!!


Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx

No comments:

Post a Comment