Fell the Fear and do it Anyway by Susan Jeffers

Thursday 22 September 2016
Hello Book Lovers!!!

Tonight I decided to start reading through Feel the Fear and do it Anyway by Susan Jeffers. I'm currently 64 pages in and can't quite believe how much this book has already made me think about. If you don't know what this book is, it's a self help book for feeling scared/anxious/worried etc. and how to deal with life situations in a more positive manner and how this can have a much more positive impact on the way you begin to see life and its scary situations.

I already know I'm going to love this book but obviously I'm only 64 pages in so I have a bit to go yet, however I have a quiet day tomorrow so I know I'm going to be reading more of this then. I'll update you with my full thoughts and opinions in my review!




Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx



No comments:

Post a Comment