24 Hour Readathon TBR

Wednesday 29 July 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

This is going to be a slightly different post to usual but a one I'm super excited/slightly scared about. Tonight, in about 2 hours time, I've decided to challenge myself to see how much I can read in 24 hours. I've set this up myself as the readathons that are planned I never seem to be able to do due to other commitments. 

So this post is to tell you what my options are for reading for the next 24 hours. I won't get all of these read but it gives me some options to choose from :)

The Selection Series by Kiera Cass


I've wanted to read this series since seeing it hyped on booktube last year but just haven't got around to it yet so I thought I would see how many of these I can read during the next 24 hours.

The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien


If you've read my LA TBR post then you'll know that I planned to read this while I was in LA but didn't get around to it.  My boyfriend is also doing this readathon and he also has The Hobbit so we would like to buddy read this when he has finished the book he is currently reading.

Fairest Wide Awake by Bill Willingham and Matthew Sturges
Fairest The Hidden Kingdom by Bill Willingham and Lauren Beukes


I thought that reading all books during the 24 hours might get rather tiring so I added two graffic novels to the list in case I need a break from reading books.


So that is it for my 24 Hour Readathon TBR and if you are crazy like me and want to join in with this then feel free and let me know what you plan on reading in the comments below :)


xHannahx

No comments:

Post a Comment