Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild

Sunday 22 January 2017
Hello Book Lovers!!!

The next book I've decided to read this month is Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild. I read this a while back and absolutely loved it and I've also seen the film a few times and really enjoyed that too. So I'm hoping I enjoy the story just as much, if not more, this time round.

If you don't know what this is about, its about three sisters called Pauline, Petrova and Posy. Pauline wants to be an actress, Petrova likes to play with cars and engines, and Posy wants to dance. But all of the girls are made to do dance lessons so it's about how they deal with this.

I don't remember much more but I'll be sure to give you lots more information in my review once I've read it.




Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx


No comments:

Post a Comment