My New Bookcase

Tuesday 31 March 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

I have a slightly different post for you now, and that's because it isn't a review or an insight into what I'm reading. Instead it's a purchase I made at the weekend!!!

I have been in desperate need of more space for my books as I have bought so many recently and have ran out of space. So I went out and bought myself a new bookcase!!!

And here it is :D


As you can see I have lots of extra space to buy more books and after sorting through my shelves and reorganising, I also have a shelf free on my corner shelves in my room as well. I'm so happy I bought this and I can't wait to start filling it with more books (although I'm on a book buying ban at the minute because I have lots on my shelves that I haven't read yet). 

So there it is, my new bookcase. I hope you've all been enjoying the books you have been reading recently and that you all did better than I did in March as we all know I did terrible. 

I will speak to you all very soon and let you know what I'm going to be reading next!!!

Happy Reading!!!

xHannahx

No comments:

Post a Comment