March 2015 Wrap Up

Tuesday 31 March 2015
Hello Book Lovers!!!

I'm going to apologise now for the lack of reading I've done this month so this wrap up is going to be rather short. I've only managed to read 2 books this month due to my life being so busy in the last few weeks, but I suppose 2 is better than none right?

The first book I read this month was The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks.


Although the ending of this book was fantastic it hasn't beat Safe Haven but I did really enjoy this book and gave it 4 stars on Goodreads.


The 2nd and last book I read this month was Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen.


This book took me ages to read but I managed to finish it before the month was over so I was pleased with that. I did enjoy this book but it wasn't one of my favourite classics and therefore I only gave it 3 stars on Goodreads. I recommend that if you read this book, you make sure you have enough time to do so and your life isn't too busy at the time so you can keep up with the story as I found this difficult with my life being so busy and not having enough time to read.


So from the 2 books I read, the award for Favourite March Read goes to.....

The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks!!!


Even though this has the award for this month, it isn't one of my absolute favourite books of the year so far but I like to do my monthly awards and I didn't have much choice.

So that's March concluded, now on to April!!! Hopefully my reading will be a lot better this month and my wrap up will be much longer!!!

Let me know what you've been reading this month and if you have any recommendations or any books you want me to review and I'll try my best to read them soon.

Happy Reading!!!

xHannahx



No comments:

Post a Comment