October Wrap Up | 2016

Saturday 5 November 2016
Hello Book Lovers!!!

Today I'm sharing with you my written wrap up for October. Unfortunately there's not a lot to show you however I still enjoyed the books I read so lets get started!


The first book I read in October was...

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K Rowling



This is of course the second book in the Harry Potter Series and I absolutely loved it! I think I prefer Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone however I still loved this one. I just love the magic system and the introduction of Dobby the House Elf in this book. I don't want to explain much about what this one is about as it's the second book in the series and I don't want to spoil anything for any of you but you're just going to have to trust me that it's amazing! Of course I gave this 5* on Goodreads.


And the second book I read in October was...

Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan



This is about a guy called Will Grayson who goes to school and is friends with a guy called Tiny Cooper. In another part of America there's also another guy called Will Grayson who is quite an introvert and finds comfort in talking to someone who he believes is called Isaac online. But you have to be careful when talking to people online as they might not be who they say they are. These two stories interlock and we follow their stories and how they become friends/enemies among one another. I really enjoyed this book and I completely fell in love with Tiny Cooper. I thought the character and story development was strong and the two author's writing styles worked well alongside each other. I gave this book 4* on Goodreads.


And now it's time for the award for Favourite October Read!!! And of course this has to go to...


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K Rowling!!!



This was definitely such a good book for me to reread and I can't wait to carry on with the rest of the series! If you've not read the Harry Potter books I thoroughly recommend them!


That's it for this post and I'll be sharing my October Wrap Up Video very soon!


Happy Reading!!!


xHannahx



No comments:

Post a Comment